GPS, Inc. CBT Resources
Group Performance Systems, Inc.
Computer Based Training Resources
on the Web and on the Net
- The Leading Edge Training Technologies (LETT) Conference
- March 19 - 20, 1996 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. "The annual conference is designed to help training and business professionals meet the competitive training challenges of the nineties through the use of leading edge training technologies. " Also information re proceedings from '95 conference.
- Computer-Training List:
- Mailing List: Elliot Masie facilitates a discussion on using computers for training
- MASIE Center
- Some key issues relating to Technology and Learning.
- ED-MEDIA 96
- June 17-22, 1996 World Conference on Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia
is an international conference, sponsored by the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). This annual conference serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the discussion and dissemination of information on the research, development, and applications on all topics related to multimedia/hypermedia and distance education. The conference spans all disciplines and levels of education.
- The Second International Conference on the Learning Sciences - 1996
- "July 24th-27th, 1996 on the campus of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. The conference will bring together professionals from academia and industry to share problems and insights on fostering effective learning to serve real world needs. The special focus of the conference will be on implemented innovations in both education and training."
- NASA: Intelligent Computer Aided Training
- "The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) seeks to transfer NASA-developed technologies for training and education." Includes information on intelligent adaptive training.
- Using Virtual Interface Technology
- citations on education and training applications of virtual interface technology
Know of something we should add?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting here...
Back to GPS Home