GPS, Inc. Interpersonal Communication Resources
Group Performance Systems, Inc.
Interpersonal Communication Resources
on the Web and on the Net
With some emphasis on interpersonal communication as it relates to the workplace, we give you...
- The Revenge of the Introverts
- Article by Jeb Livingood in the CMC magazine
Personal Communication: online readings
- Readings on communication and technology. Compiled by Frederick Williams College of Communication The University of Texas at Austin
Home Page for Dr. Kathleen M. O'Connor
- a professor at Rice University -- "My research focuses on the effects of task type, communication technology, and membership change on interaction processes and task performance in work groups. Specifically, I am interested in the role conflict plays in group decision making."
- The ForteŽ Interpersonal Communication Style Profile
- from Prentice Hall Direct
- Crisis Prevention Institute
- "CPI offers training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive
behavior, as well as other topics."
- Meaning and Wholeness in the Virtual Workplace
- From March through July 1996, Peter and Trudy Johnson-Lenz are convening a new on-line community of inquiry and practice for organizational leaders and practitioners who want to explore this topic in the company of peers. See the site for information on technology requirements and fees.
- "This website is an invitation to the thinkers and doers of the community movement
to use the Web, the fastest growing segment of our global nervous system, to make a more generative contribution to business and other organizations assisting them in becoming communities -- intelligent social organisms.
- Virtual Society Project
- the Virtual Society Project is an umbrella for a set of research projects within Sony CSL that are investigating how the future online community will evolve.
- Work Talk
- neat e-zine on what's happening in the workplace
- The Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- TIP is the official newsletter of the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- Organizational Issues Clearinghouse
- The Organizational Issues Clearinghouse (OIC) list provides a forum for the distribution of calls for papers, conference announcements, special journal issue announcements, etc. dealing with organizational issues. It is intended to bridge the gaps between various discipline based organizational
researchers. The current membership includes members of anthropology, sociology, psychology, management, political science, library studies, nursing, and health management departments.
- OBTC '96
- "The Organizational Behavior Teaching Society invites you to participate in the 23rd annual Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference (OBTC '96) to be held at Keene State College in Keene, New Hampshire, USA on June 5-8 1996. Our conference activities will take us on an intellectual and spiritual journey as we explore ways we can be innovative, collaborative and joyous in our teaching. Rather than coming to this conference to get answers, we will come to ask questions and discuss controversies, share ideas, and leave enriched." For more information, contact Daniel P. Moore, Member of OBTC '96 Committee, (603) 535-2525 or email email@example.com
Know of something we should add?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting here...
Back to GPS Home