GPS, Inc. Learning Organization Resources
Group Performance Systems, Inc.
Learning Organization Resources
on the Web and on the Net
- Learning Organization List
- The mailing list on learning organizations.
- Learning Organization
- great stuff about Learning Organizations
- SLOW: Stanford Learning Organization Web site
- "This resource list derives, in part, from the recommended reading list for CTL 182 Creating a Learning Organization taught by Dr. James Milojkovic in the Center for Teaching and Learning at
- Review of The Fifth Discipline
- written by John Paul Fullerton
- Organizational Learning and Information Systems
- "Organizations are increasingly paying attention to the concept of organizational learning in order to increase competitive advantage, innovation, and effectiveness. Learning occurs due to the influence
of various factors such as structure, strategy, environment, technology, and culture. There has been
very little research on the influence of technology, especially information systems, on organizational
learning. This paper identifies aspects of organizational learning that can benefit from the use of
- Organizational Learning & Knowledge Management
- Organizational Learning Articles, Books & Bibliographies, Other Organizational Learning
Resources on WWW, Tools for Organizational Learning, Related Topics
- "This website is an invitation to the thinkers and doers of the community movement
to use the Web, the fastest growing segment of our global nervous system, to make a more generative contribution to business and other organizations assisting them in becoming communities -- intelligent social organisms.
- Bernie (Dr. Fun) DeKoven
- DeKoven is a pioneer of technologies for collaborative work and play.
Lecturer, author, and award-winning game designer, Bernie actually devotes his life to making the
world more fun. In this series of commentaries, "Dr. Fun" shows how to apply the
principles of playfulness to games, work and life generally.
- OBTC '96
- "The Organizational Behavior Teaching Society invites you to participate in the 23rd annual Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference (OBTC '96) to be held at Keene State College in Keene, New Hampshire, USA on June 5-8 1996. Our conference activities will take us on an intellectual and spiritual journey as we explore ways we can be innovative, collaborative and joyous in our teaching. Rather than coming to this conference to get answers, we will come to ask questions and discuss controversies, share ideas, and leave enriched." For more information, contact Daniel P. Moore, Member of OBTC '96 Committee, (603) 535-2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WWW Instructor's Manual: LEARNING ON THE WEB 96
- Site is aimed at providing teachers with some initial support for using the Web and for creating learning environments on the Web.
- Innovative Thinking Convergence '96
- Innovation -- the Next Leap. Conference: February 25-29, 1996 Santa Barbara CA USA
Know of something we should add?
Drop us a line at email@example.com
Thanks for visiting here...
Back to GPS Home