GPS, Inc. Performance Support Systems Resources
Group Performance Systems, Inc.
Performance Support Systems Resources
on the Web and on the Net
- Special Issue on Electronic Performance Support Systems
- From the e-journal, Performance Improvement Quarterly, this site has lots of information, including reference to things to read, and information on demos that are available. The editor of the issue is Gloria Gery, Ms. EPSS. It is published by the Learning Systems Institute, Florida State University, in cooperation with the International Society for Performance Improvement.
- Integrated Performance Support
- "Andersen Consulting's twist on the emerging buzz phrase, "Electronic Performance Support Systems" (EPSS, or EPS, or PSS...). There's an implied "human" before the word "performance" --performance support is concerned with helping people do their jobs, not with helping machines go faster. The ideal of IPS goes something like this: if you can use technology to do your job well, even though
your job is complicated and you don't understand the technology, that's performance support."
- Electronic Performance Support Systems Info Page
- "Becauseof their many advantages and for the provision of just-in-time training a
number of large companies have started adopting an EPSS approach. The purpose of this page is to
create a central information source for EPSS design and research."
- The Leading Edge Training Technologies (LETT) Conference
- March 19 - 20, 1996 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. "The annual conference is designed to help training and business professionals meet the competitive training challenges of the nineties through the use of leading edge training technologies. " Also information re proceedings from '95 conference.
- The Second International Conference on the Learning Sciences - 1996
- "July 24th-27th, 1996 on the campus of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. The conference will bring together professionals from academia and industry to share problems and insights on fostering effective learning to serve real world needs. The special focus of the conference will be on implemented innovations in both education and training."
- Help Desk Institute
- Information about the Help Desk Institute, conferences, books of interest.
Know of something we should add?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting here...
Back to GPS Home